Zoe and I got to see Gabe over Memorial Day weekend. This is a picture of Zoe saluting her daddy (him being an officer and all). She's almost got it down! Gabe only has 4 more weeks of officer training in Missouri, and we will drive up to see him graduate on June 27th. Zoe really misses him and talks about him all the time. I am definitely getting anxious myself sometimes. I really appreciate everyone that has supported us through his military career. I know he will continue in the military forever and a day, and I am very happy for him that he knows who he is! Most of us spend our whole lives trying to figure it out! He has brought so much joy to my life and has really made me grow up and accept responsibilities that I was letting slide. Thank you honey!... and THANK YOU to all of our friends and family whom have stood by our side through this difficult separation!!! We love each of you!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Memorial Day weekend!
Zoe and I got to see Gabe over Memorial Day weekend. This is a picture of Zoe saluting her daddy (him being an officer and all). She's almost got it down! Gabe only has 4 more weeks of officer training in Missouri, and we will drive up to see him graduate on June 27th. Zoe really misses him and talks about him all the time. I am definitely getting anxious myself sometimes. I really appreciate everyone that has supported us through his military career. I know he will continue in the military forever and a day, and I am very happy for him that he knows who he is! Most of us spend our whole lives trying to figure it out! He has brought so much joy to my life and has really made me grow up and accept responsibilities that I was letting slide. Thank you honey!... and THANK YOU to all of our friends and family whom have stood by our side through this difficult separation!!! We love each of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I Love this picture! Gabe...making poor Zoe salute....
ReplyDeleteHave I mentioned how proud I am that you've got the Picassa thing down??? You're rocking with the collages!!!
ReplyDeleteYou all look so happy :) I know you'll all be excited to be living as a family again *SOON*